Craig Root: Services
Craig Root has created over 80 tasting rooms and 150 wine clubs. In addition, he has analyzed and improved dozens of existing tasting rooms, wine clubs, and direct-to-the-consumer channels. These services resulted in increased profits of tens of millions of dollars for his clients.
1. Visitor Center Start-up (design review, business plan, income/expense projections, tour creation, trade relations, and complete retail room organization).
2. Appraisals of current operation (Tailored to address any or all facets of your tasting room, and guaranteed to pay for my services many times over)
3. Wine Clubs (From start-up to fine-tuning an existing program)
4. Special events Co-ordination (Catering, entertainment, decorations, and event themes)
5. Seminars designed to improve management and staff performance (Management Seminar - presented at UC Davis and Cornell University, sales and customer service, and how to deal with difficult situations in the tasting room and on tours for staff, and more)
6. Staffing Support Services (Ad creation, resume review, interviewing participation and coaching, and training once the selection is made)
7. Tasting Room / Wine Club Mystery Shop (We will visit your tasting room and/or join your wine club in order to test to make sure that they are operating at peak efficiency and profitability).